Just in time for the Holidays, we now have some fun bubbly choices for you…
Casteller Cava (Spain) – Featuring a really nice blend of Parellada, Macebo, and Xarello.
Limoux Aimery Cremant (France) – A wonderful rosé brut made from Chardonnay, Chenin, Pinot Noir, and Mauzac.
Vin de Savoie (France) – a wonderfully delicious blend of Chardonnay, Jaquere, and Pinot Noir (it has very, very fine bubbles!)
All three are available by the glass or buy the bottle. All three are an excellent value!
Greetings! This weekend’s Flight of Five is a super-fun taste treat:
Red Sky At Night Flight
1. Pinot Noir – Sarah’s Vineyard Central Coast 2011
Winner – Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition 2012.
2. Merlot – Rexford Winery 2009 (Regan Vineyards, Santa Cruz Mountains).
3. Cuvée Sasha – Miro Cellars 2010. GSM (Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre) blend – Clearlake, CA.
4. Malbec – Aruma (Agentina) 2011.
5. Petite Sirah – EOS Estate Winery 2009 (Paso Robles).
Our Flight of Five is available for only $5.00 during Happy Hour (4pm – 7pm), which means it’s your chance to taste five really excellent wines for a really excellent price. Most excellent!
See you tonight!
What a beautiful weekend in Capitola!
If you’re looking for some evening fun, please stop by tonight starting at 4:00pm for some tasty drinks and treats.
Tonights Flight – “Around The World” – Only $5.00 during Happy Hour (4p-7p) – Such a deal!
1. Shug Winery – Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Coast 2012
Winner – Gold at Sunset Magazine Wine Competition 2013.
2. Verus (Slovenia) – Furmint 2012
3. EOS Estate Winery -Petit Sirah 2009 (Paso Robles)
4. Aruma (Agentina) – Malbec 2011
5. Ferreira Dona Antonia Reserve – Port (Ruby)
We’re also featuring our Sweet of the Week – “Gail’s Gooey Butter Cake with Lemon Curd.” It goes great with a glass of the Dona Anonia Port!
See you soon!
This Friday and Saturday we’ll be featuring a special Santa Cruz Flight featuring 5 wines from the Santa Cruz Mountains area, including two new arrivals from Rexford Winery and an award-winning Pinot Noir from Sarah’s Vineyards.
Happy Hour Special – Get a Santa Cruz Flight for only $5.00 from 4pm-7pm.
We’re also featuring some great bites from the kitchen, so please come in and enjoy it all with us!
Yea! The weekend is here – And that means wine! Tonight and tomorrow we’ll be pouring wines from Myka Cellars, Miro Cellars, Sarah’s Vineyard, Jason Stephens, Bargetto Winery, and more.
Please come and join us for a glass of wine, some delicious small plates, a nice organic espresso, or any combination of the three – Yum!